Disney On Ice

Friday, March 25, 2016

Went for Disney on Ice last Sunday because Kiwi bought tickets for Chris and I for our birthday celebration. It's been ages since I've gone for a Disney on Ice. I used to go for one every year when I was in kindergarten and early Primary school.

This time round, the Disney on Ice featured 4 Disney movies; The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Beauty & the Beast and Frozen. And the whole show was MC-ed by Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

The whole show was pretty fantastic, what with the dancing, the set, everything. And it was pretty fun to sing along to most of the songs. I was pretty surprised that I still remember most of the lyrics.

I wonder if they'll still have such shows next time when I have children. I'll definitely bring them for it every year!


xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe